See more job openings in Finance and Accounting
Manufacturer of premium-quality chocolates
• Coordinates activities of the GL, AR and AP staff to ensure appropriate segregation of duty
• Set Key Performance Indicators for each function and motivates and guides subordinates to focus on achieving the KPIs.
• Review request for new G L or Special GL account and manage local chart of accounts.
• Review and monitor all manual accounting transactions and adjustments including accruals, deferrals and provisions; reconciliation of intercompany balances, ensuring they comply with local and Group accounting policies.
• Review balance sheet items for recoverability or impairment and prepare analysis to head office
• Review, analysis and reconciliation of the general ledger, trial balances and specific accounts that is require for:
• Government requirements
• Payment or Submission of local taxes
• BIR audits
• Bank reconciliation
• Review the reconciliation of each subsidiary ledger with each control account/general ledger
• Review and finalise the monthly and quarterly financial results for submission
• Liaise with external auditors in ensuring the audit is completed within specific deadlines.
• Work with other departments in ensuring all relevant documents are received for accounting/tax purposes
• Research and implement technical accounting issues for compliance
• Continuously reviews system and procedures and recommends changes to improve or simplify work.
• Qualified CPA
• Minimum 7-9 years of post-qualification experience in general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
• Preferably in FMCG environment or related industry
• Hands-on experience with SAP or equivalent ERP software.
• Good working knowledge of IFRS and accounting procedures and preparation of audited statements.
• Good People Management Skills and a collaborator.
September 25 – November 30, 2018