See more job openings in Finance and Accounting
See more latest Executive search and recruitment posts
Our client is a Shared Services Center of a leading global natural and built asset design and consultancy firm.
• SAP BPC (Business Planning and Consolidations) Consultant will be responsible for successful delivery of the planning and consolidation solutions for the company
• The candidate should have excellent insights to functional and technical aspect of an EPM solution preferably SAP Business Planning and Consolidations (BPC) 10 and 10.1.
• Responsibilities include, using knowledge of leading practices for accounting function. Should have strong insights to General Ledger, Asset accounting, controlling and profitability process areas
• The BPC Consultant will use formal methodologies during requirements gathering, design, build/test and deployment. Responsibilities include using knowledge of leading practices within the month end close and consolidation process as well as proven experience applying and maintaining internal controls.
• In addition to consolidations, the BPC Consultant should also be able to configure BPC to be used for planning functionality. He should be able to configure key planning utilities in SAP including Input Schedules, Allocations and Forecast Models. Candidate should be able to advice clients on solution architecture. Candidate should have prior hands on experience around account.
• Use of formal system implementation methodologies during project prep, requirements gathering, design, build/test and deployment is required.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• At least 5 years experience in Financial Consolidation and Reporting Process knowledge.
• At least 5 years experience in Planning and/or Financial Consolidations technical solution experience
• SAP BPC hands on skills
• Must be willing to work in Circuit, Makati
January to March 2020