Our client is a leading tech, data, CRM and analytics company, with clients like Adidas, Coca-cola Enterprise, KFC, Nestle and IATA.
As a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer, you will manage the day-to-day technical development of data integrations, scalable Contact Builder attribute groups, SQL-based query automations, strategic data extracts, dynamic emails via Content Builder, and event-driven journeys via Journey Builder.
• Create SQL-based query activities for audience segmentation, reporting and data extracts
• Email & Cloud Page Coding
• Integrate with external systems both incoming and outgoing
• Provide REST support for leveraging SFMC web service to:
• Familiar with Salesforce connectors (marketing for service/SFCC cartridge)
• Work with Predictive Intelligence / Einstein
• Participate in agile delivery activities such as design, estimating, retrospectives and continuous improvement
• Use Contact Builder & data relationships to organize data
• Manage support cases with Salesforce to ensure availability of the SFMC platform, providing on-call support to resolve application issues when necessary
• Capture relevant technical and business requirements, analyzing inputs and creating Salesforce Marketing Cloud solution recommendations
• Create, manage and present an actionable Blueprint that aligns a customer’s business needs to the recommended Salesforce Marketing Cloud solution