A career as a Salesforce Developer could be the break you’re waiting for. Our client opens it executive search and recruitment for this post until March 2020. Check all the job details here.
Check all the other job openings in Information Technology
Our client is a leading global digital marketing agency.
The Client is building a new Centre of Execution (COEx) in Manila. The COEx is a core component of Client’s global capability and a key benefit to their global clients – providing a standardized offering, consistent high level of delivery, and a competitive advantage vs. legacy operating structures.
• Analyze client business needs and recommend innovative solutions that leverage technology to provide market differentiation, efficiency improvements, and better user experiences;
• Collaborate with an international team of Project Managers and Architects to understand client needs and communicate project progress;
• Write great code! Independently determine the best approach to solving complex business problems with technology;
• Mentor more junior staff members and be a role model for best practices in technical development.
• Knowledge of MVC architecture and object-oriented programming
• Good knowledge of design patterns
• 3-5 years demonstrated experience as an interface developer;
• Ability to translate wireframes into functioning presentation layer markup, style, and interactions;
• Ability to collaborate with technical team members;
• Experience using web application frameworks is a plus (e.g., Symfony, Drupal, Magento, Hybris, SalesForce);
• E-commerce or similar web experience is strongly preferred;
• Fluent in English, verbal and written communications;
• Excellent time management and strong multi-tasking skills.
January to March 2020