Our client is currently looking for a FREELANCE Salesforce Commerce Cloud Front-end Developer to join their young and enthusiastic team in Manila. Email us directly at email@example.com.
Check all the other job openings in Information Technology
Our client is building e-commerce applications for our well-known, international companies.
• Take ownership over big components of our projects and always look for better, more efficient ways to reach your goals as well as project goals
• Collaborate with an international team of Project Managers and Architects to understand client needs and communicate project progress
• Write great code! Independently determine the best approach to solving complex business problems with technology
• Keep our clients happy, but do not forget to have fun!
• Consultancy is key for us, so you’ll work closely with our clients to agree the best technology strategy
• Analyze client business needs and recommend innovative solutions that leverage technology to provide market differentiation, efficiency improvements, and better user experiences;
• Collaborate with an international team of Project Managers and Architects to understand client needs and communicate project progress;
• Write great code! Independently determine the best approach to solving complex business problems with technology;
• Mentor more junior staff members and be a role model for best practices in technical development.
• Experience working to translate wireframes and visual designs into functioning presentation layer markup, style, and interactions;
• Knowledge of MVC architecture and object-oriented programming
• Strong knowledge of software and user experience design patterns
• 3-5 years demonstrated experience as a web interface developer;
• Familiarity with web-software build tools including Grunt, Webpack, Babel, and NPM
• Ability to collaborate with technical team members;
• Experience using web application frameworks is a plus (e.g., Symfony, Drupal, Magento, Hybris, SalesForce);
• E-commerce or similar web experience is strongly preferred;
• Fluent in English, verbal and written communications;
• Excellent time management and strong multi-tasking skills.