Easily apply, and get hired as a Salesforce Backend Developer! Executive search and recruitment starts in January, selection and hiring ends in March. Send you CVs now.
Check all the other job openings for Salesforce Developers.
Our client is a leading global digital marketing agency.
• Take ownership over big components of our projects and always look for better, more efficient ways to reach your goals as well as project goals
• Collaborate with an international team of Project Managers and Architects to understand client needs and communicate project progress
• Write great code! Independently determine the best approach to solving complex business problems with technology
• Knowledge of MVC architecture and object-oriented programming
• Good knowledge of design patterns
• Experience with Web Services (Rest/SOAP/XML-RPC)
• SFCC Developer Certification is a strong plus
• Experience with SFCC Architecture
• Experience on working with Payment Methods, Tax Services, Shipping Methods, Data Feeds, Jobs
• Core SFCC programming concepts
• Pipelines & Controllers
• Forms Framework
• Custom Objects
January to March 2020