Our client operates in 11 trade routes in global trade systems, with about 3 000 port calls annually. Their ocean services consist of 10 deep sea trades and a shortsea Caribbean services, and their fleet consists of around 40 vessels.
- Provides technical consultation on various aspects of the product and solutions based on the business requirements.
- Responsible for designing/architecting the solution and development part
- Validates solution components and provide solution walkthrough with the team
- Identify technical issues / risks and present alternatives to alleviate or resolve
- Guide and support team across the organization by providing technical thought leadership and guide team on standard methodologies for design & development
- Drive innovation within the practice/team by creating/identifying re-usable components, tools, accelerators & as well work on increasing adoptions of these accelerators during delivery.
- Salesforce Certified Technical Architect (CTA), Salesforce Certified Solution Architects, or equivalent technical certification
- Strong background in Cloud Computing solutions – cloud computing strategy, systems design, implementation and management
- Consulting experience with medium to large consulting firms focusing on cloud computing related consulting (storage, SaaS, multi-tenant computing, large scale computing environments, etc.).
- 2 years of experience developing Salesforce customizations (Apex/VF), integrations, and developing and executing data migrations
- 2 years of experience creating the technical architecture for complex Salesforce implementations
- 5 years of experience in technology implementation for full lifecycle enterprise software projects.