Job opening in a Shared Service center located in McKinley, Taguig. Our client currently maintains about 35 subsidiaries in over 25 countries and has a global network of distribution partners in more than 60 countries.
See more job openings in Marketing and Sales
Our client is a provider of sample and assay technologies for molecular diagnostics, applied testing, academic, and pharmaceutical research.
The role will be responsible for Salesforce.com business processes and other business tools optimization. BPM is a dedicated strategy for improving workflows and processes throughout the organization. Your focus will be on defining, analyzing, and documenting requirements for CRM and other business process changes and conducting market and business research. You will collaborate with Sales, Marketing, Service, and Product managers to establish product release vision, and then define, analyze and document requirements for changes/enhancments. You will deliver high-quality software changes/enhancments on time in alignment with strategic corprate goals while meeting the needs of our clients.
• Must be a graduate of a Bachelor’s Degree – Biological Science or Business Management, Information Technology – preferred.
• With at least 7+ years’ proven experience in Sales, Marketing, or sales related role.
• Knowledgeable of molecular biology applications and products.
• Salesforce.com certification highly preferred.
• Self-motivated with the ability to work independently.
• Ability to work in teams, highly communicative and collaborating with cross-functional teams.
• Excellent listening, written and oral communication skills for all business levels.
• Proven ability to sell to all levels within customer organization heirarchy.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Must be willing to work on NIGHT SHIFT!