Our client is an HR Solutions and Technology company.
• Achieve target wins, Total Contract Value (TCV) and Contribution Margins (CM) for all solution platforms.
• Generate sales leads and opportunities to feed into the sales funnel to support achievement of targets.
• Develop, budget, organize and execute marketing strategies and campaigns in both physical and virtual channels.
• Establish a digital presence and sustain company recall through the website, collaboration tools and social media.
• Develop and manage a team of Customer Solutions Managers to achieve the Department’s objectives.
• Facilitate meetings with prospective clients to offer solutions.
• Conduct demos and progress to business requirements gathering, solution architecture, cost estimation, RFP responses and proposal preparation.
• Progress inflight opportunities to closure through proposal presentations, negotiation and contracting.
• Ensure that internal sales CRM and forecast trackers are updated weekly.
• Ensure that principal partners’ CRM system are updated weekly.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing; Master’s Degree in business/ marketing, computer and management information systems, or related fields will be an advantage.
• With 20 (twenty) years of experience in Sales and Marketing of software or technology solutions.
• At least 10 (ten) years of leadership experience.
• Strong knowledge and experience in Human Capital Management systems, Digital Transformation solutions and related technologies.
• Proven track record in closing large and/or complex deals.
Hiring until August 2021