Banking jobs for urgent hiring. Send resume to email@example.com
See latest Executive search and recruitment posts
Our client is a Trust fund of an international development finance institution.
• Developing and maintaining CGIF’s capital adequacy models.
• Developing and maintaining CGIF’s expected credit loss models that are compliant to IFRS9.
• Maintaining CGIF’s credit rating scorecards and advising on the use and application of such
• Assessing, scoring, and rating proposed and outstanding credit guarantees.
• Monitoring and reporting compliance to risk controls.
• Assisting in advisory relating to appropriate credit risk control / mitigation.
• Assisting in drafting credit review and credit scoring notes.
• Generating risk reports to the CGIF Board and management.
• Liaising with external rating agents.
• Advising CGIF management, and CGIF deal team.
• Assist in enhancing CGIF’s Risk Management Framework.
• Developing / enhancing CGIF’s credit risk database and reporting system.
• Developing / maintaining required credit-related models.
• Assisting in the supervision of risk and control self-assessment.
• At least 10 years direct experience in credit modeling, particularly of capital adequacy, IFRS9-
• expected credit loss, and credit scoring; and 15-20 years of experience working for financial institutions, institutional investors, rating agencies, bank regulators, etc.
• Credit assessment, scoring, rating of (large) corporates.
• Proficient in MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint. Proficiency in MS Power BI would help.
• Proficient in computer programming, preferably in SAS, R, VBA
• Fluent in spoken and written English. Ability to quickly turnaround with reports that require minimal editing