Revenue manager jobs in the Philippines. Apply online, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us for inquiries (0917) 814 6260.
Our client is a ticketing company for events.
• Developing and maintaining a world class team of Revenue / Pricing Analysts
• Working with Data Science to develop and improve Revenue Optimization models
• Ensure that each event in the portfolio is priced in a timely manner using the appropriate strategy that is expected to maximize revenue
• Consider portfolio yield management to ensure that the portfolio as a whole is optimized
• Annually, produce a product roadmap for all products in their portfolio and departmental goals
• Analyze and understand trends in live events, marketplaces, venues, etc.
• Define market conditions including competitive positioning corresponding to the position of inventory held vis-a-vis the market
• Develop forecasts of revenue changes (demand or supply driven)
• Identifies and leverages pricing and inventory opportunities
• Formulates, analyzes and evaluates revenue strategies
• Hiring, training and leading Revenue/Pricing analysts
• Planning and overseeing development of algorithmic revenue optimization models
• Interface with hedge fund clients or prospective hedge fund clients
• Understand and manage the profitability of Revenue Management
• Reporting and analysis of performance
• Undergraduate or Graduate Degree in Finance, Marketing, Business, Economics, Mathematics or Statistics
• Track record of revenue management success in hospitality or perishable commodities
• An understanding of live ticketing industry is a plus.
• Demonstrated analytical skills, including the ability to assemble information, extract pertinent facts, draw logical conclusions, and present recommendations
• Interest in optimization problem-solving, economic game theory, and consumer buying behavior
• Leadership and management experience
• Ability to handle simultaneous projects and adapt to a quickly changing environment
• Ability to make independent judgments and decisions while taking ownership of job responsibilities
• Willingness to take calculated risks
• Ability to work well within a team environment
• Refined skills with MS Office; familiarity with software programs used in conducting quantitative analysis
• Strong oral and written communications skills