Work for a multinational healthcare company that is named as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies in the Fortune 2020 List. Email us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
See more job openings from the same client.
Our client is establishing a Global Business Center in Manila to consolidate activities in finance, marketing, procurement, and others.
• Responsible for managing, coordinating, implementing Charge Description Master (CDM) initiatives and processes to ensure accuracy and appropriateness
• Routes charge additions, updates, and corrections for appropriate approval
• Maintains and ensures the system remains operationally current with CDM-related codes
• At least 1-year experience in Billing, pre-authorization, eligibility assessment or processing health insurance
• Preferably with Healthcare setting background
• Working knowledge of uniform bill revenue codes and/or CPT/HCPCS
• Preferably with Coding certifications and/or Clinical certifications
This is an urgent search. Due to the coronavirus pandemic, we will connect you to client virtually, hence no need to leave home to apply. Email your resume to email@example.com