See more job openings in Finance and Accounting
A leading global design and architecture consultancy firm.
• Performs variance analysis between actual and standard costs to assist users of information in decision making or other financial initiatives.
• Responsible for following specific activities;
-Support re-baselining activities
• Using the Value tracker and contract pricing data, provides financial reports based on actual service consumption, forecast consumption, foreign exchange rates, one-time costs (such as MACD, overhang and early termination fees, and pass-through charges for WAN carrier and transport (bandwidth).
• Do quarterly variance analysis (on Price & Volume) of actual costs (including the true-up/true-down) versus the plan.
• Provide monthly/quarterly overviews on the usage and connectivity costs per RU (resource unit) and site level; provide insight in the cost developments per site showing the cost developments in monthly segments per cost item.
• Communicate important analysis findings to the responsible Infrastructure teams and Controllers.
• Provide ad-hoc analysis of the AT&T contract and other IT contracts, and other related tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
• A degree in either Accounting/Finance, Mathematics, or Economics
• At least 1-2 years of related experience.
• Able to communicate (issues) accurately
• Heavy user of Excel
• Power BI user preferred