Our client is a multinational bank that is headquartered in Amsterdam. It is the Philippines’ first fully- digital Retail Bank.
• Provides professional advice to the business with regard to queries that are related to accounting (i.e. PFRS) and regulations (i.e. BSP, DNB & ECB regulations). *Responsible for external reporting to regulators and timely operationalization of changes in external reporting. *Provides the correct execution and control over financial accounting and reporting process *To manage projects implemented in the Manila branch such as new system implementation or reporting automation.
· Senior Manager or Manager
· Minimum of 5 years experience in banking or audit, with experience financial accounting and regulatory reporting
· High level knowledge of financial accounting (IFRS) and local regulatory requirements (BSP, PDIC, SEC & BIR)
· Experience in leading teams and initiatives Strong risk and control awareness and knowledge of financial control procedures