See more job openings in HR and Administration
Our client is a leading global financial services company and the country’s first and longest-standing life insurer.
• Implement the approved Customer Contact Centre (CCC) staffing plan
• Ensure that staffing policies, practices, and programs are complied with
• Implement the vendor accreditation policy in sourcing, and evaluating service providers, negotiates terms and recommends which ones to engage. Work closely with accredited vendors to ensure that required services are delivered as stipulated in the contracts
• Work with leaders and managers of assigned functional area in diagnosing staffing-related business needs; recommend appropriate interventions; implement as approved with some guidance
• Prepare staffing reports and presentations as assigned for informed management decision-making
• Work collaboratively with the Asia Service Center Philippines (ASCP) HR team to ensure effective staffing service delivery to the organization. Coordinate effectively with the HR team as required to facilitate staffing service delivery.
• With at least 5 years of cumulative experience in recruitment with responsibility for high volume recruitment; must have at least 3 years of managerial experience
• Must have experience in a shared service or contact center setting; experience in life insurance / healthcare industry preferred
• Competent in implementing various sourcing channels for technical and high volume recruitment, and skilled in behavioral interviewing techniques
• Excellent oral and written communication skills with well-developed presentation skills; good interpersonal and negotiation skills
• Must have strong stakeholder management skills
• Willing to be an individual contributor (hiring at least 50 to 100 people only in a year)
• Must be amenable to work in BGC on a mid shift schedule (2:00 pm to 11:00 pm)
Until July 2019