The world’s leading digital advertising company opens its executive search and recruitment for QA Analyst.
See more job openings in Information Technology
Our client the world’s leading digital advertising company.
• Managing QA on single-stream and small, multi-stream web-based projects.
• Assisting Head of QA on large, multi-stream web-based projects.
• Offering internal consultancy on industry standards, guidelines and best practice on the web.
• Mastery of both MRM and client-specific web standards and guidelines.
• Writing test plans, test cases and test data.
• Testing web-based deliverables according to the test plans.
• Checking web-based deliverables against both MRM and client standards.
• In association with the Head of QA, improving QA processes via regular analysis of quality planning and quality control results data.
• ‘Owning’ the QA process on the project, ensuring risk is minimised and all deliverables are of the highest possible quality.
• Bachelor degree or better.
• 1-2 years experience testing web sites and/or browser-based software.
• Experience working in intense, team environments.
• Expertise and fluency in synthesizing knowledge into clever, innovative QA solutions.
• Knowledge of contemporary web software QA tools and methodologies.
• Web-based workflow and/or issue tracking experience (e.g. Jira).
• A highly developed eye for detail.
• A pro-active and practical, patient and diplomatic approach.
• Passion for and knowledge of software QA, Information Technology and the web.
• Experience using the Microsoft Office tool set.
January to February 2020