Got 3 to 6 years of Quality Assurance and testing experience? Check this urgent search and recruitment and send us your application through firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check all the other urgent job openings for IT.
Our client is a leading global digital marketing agency.
The Client is building a new Centre of Execution (COEx) in Manila. The COEx is a core component of Client’s global capability and a key benefit to their global clients – providing a standardized offering, consistent high level of delivery, and a competitive advantage vs. legacy operating structures.
• Build automation scripts to set up a system and execute testing on multiple application platforms (eg. web, mobile, and desktop)
• Assure the quality of assigned digital projects through a combination of manual and automated test strategies.
• Work in partnership with technology teams to decompose projects into smaller testable components and advise project managers on documentation needs.
• Integrate quality assurance into the overall agency process and ensure assigned projects meet the functional requirements, design specifications, and brand guidelines.
• Perform all aspects of testing, including: functional, regression, user acceptance testing, exploratory, and smoke testing.
• Utilize test management platform, Zephyr, in collaboration with managers and developers to write test plans, design test cases, develop test scripts, test conditions, test procedures, and expected results.
• Use knowledge of systems and technologies, as well as troubleshooting skills, to investigate defects to determine potential causes of failed tests.
• Carefully detailing issues within our defect tracking system (JIRA) and adhering to established workflows.
• Actively participate in continuous practice improvement.
• 3-6 years of Quality Assurance and testing experience within an enterprise-wide environment
• 1-2 years hands-on knowledge in automation scripting and familiarity with Selenium, Cypresso, or Cucumber
• Familiar with Unit Test, Mock, Test Driven Development etc.
• Knowledge of Security issues (e.g., XSS, CSRF, injection)
• Experience in the White box testing, API testing using test tools or test framework
• Experience with testing across different devices, browsers, and operating systems (Android, IOS, Windows)
• Experience with test case management and defect tracking tools (eg. JIRA, Zephyr)
• Understanding of SOAP, REST, and SQL; along with API testing methods.
• Familiarity with web content management platforms (Sitecore – certification is a strong plus!)
• Hands-on experience with data management & integration platforms (Mulesoft, Informatica etc.) is a plus.