Our client is the newest purely-digital bank in the Philippines.
• The design of test plans, test cases, scenarios, scripts, and procedures.
• The execution of tests on source code.
• The analysis of test results and reporting to the development team.
• The coordination with the development team to correct bugs and errors.
• Performing initial identification, classification, and assignment of defects to Devs/Dev Leads
• Monitoring of Test automation jobs and analyzing the results.
• Updates to existing Test automation script as needed
• Performance of Regression testing.
• Other job-related activities that may be assigned to yourself or your team member from time to time.
• A bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or related field. Banking or Fintech experience is a plus
• Good working knowledge of test management software, programming languages, and QA methodologies.
• Must have experience testing both frontend of the app and database/API testing
• At least 5 years of in-depth experience in Software Testing and QA implementation.
• Must have QA Head experience and have led and supervised a minimum 5 QA/Testers and test teams both onsite and remotely/offshore
• Familiar with Test automation tools and how to set these up
• Good team working and critical thinking skills.