Send job applications online or via email to email@example.com. Call us (0917) 814 6260.
Multinational oil and gas company.
• Lead the implementation of organization objectives including a common set of standard business processes, technology enhancements, and delivery of value based accounting services to affiliates
• Deliver talent, business, and financial expectations for SSC
• Partner with affiliate process owners, finance management, and the other regional service delivery leads to identify and deliver ongoing improvements in service performance
• Lead special projects/assignments designed to improve the timeliness, accuracy of affiliate’s financial information and accounting and reporting systems.
• Lead team in business process review, gap analyses documentation of process maps and standard operating procedures.
• Extend expertise and support in SAP-FI modules and assist in resolution of application support issues.
• Coordinates with Human Resources to establish programs for employee welfare and development.
• Creates employee development interventions to upskill employees and meet the demands of the business.
• Has at least 6-8 years of relevant work and leadership experience in a Finance and Accounting role, Certified Public Accountants is a plus.
• Relevant Finance and Accounting undergraduate degree with post-graduate studies a plus
• Skills: Technically Proficient in SAP and MS Office Applications; Highly adept in the Finance and Accounting Processes, Practices and Principles
• Competencies: Ability to multi task, results and quality driven, strong analytical and communication (written and spoken) skills, ability to work in a team oriented multi cultural environment, high customer orientation