Our client is an international company with offices in Krakow, Poland,
and Taguig, Philippines. The company key product is a modern Cloud
Core-Banking system, which, together with several other systems
including Mobile & Internet Banking, Loan Origination, Credit Scoring,
forms a unique ‘bank-in-a-box’ solution that was used to build
DiskarTech – the first Philippine digital-only bank, which acquired 1
million customers in just 38 days from its market launch. The team
behind the company has vast experience in developing and
implementing banking solutions locally and abroad.
• Driving teams to get things done, organizing work, taking
ownership of the team’s performance.
• Working directly with customers, managing project scope, budget,
• Coordinating both implementation and maintenance of critical
• Supporting sales teams in acquiring new clients, providing them
with technical knowledge, project plans, and estimations.
Experience in managing software development projects
• Knowledgeable of agile engineering practices (CI/CD, Code
Review, TDD, Continuous
• Advance knowledge of Jira
• Experience working as a Scrum Master and/or Business Analyst
for a software development team
• Experience in managing projects delivered by multiple teams
• Knowledge of Confluence/Asana