Our client is a Fortune 500 company with $17.4 billion in sales, more
than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200
manufacturing locations worldwide.
Provide development effort estimate to requirements.
• Deliver across the entire software development life cycle –
analysis, design, build, test and deploy.
• Build prototypes / wireframes (as needed)
• Build the front-end interface with focus on usability features.
• Build the back-end function and logic of the application.
• Create and maintain a robust framework to support the
application (web or mobile).
• Work on performance optimization for the application (web or
• Carry out quality assurance tasks on application (web or mobile)
Development experience in web technologies (.Net / C#)
• Experience in supporting applications. (Dynamic HTML design and
• Knowledge in information architecture, human-centered design
and computer interaction, usability design principles.
• Experience in web service integration (API, SOAP, REST, JSON,
• Proficiency in .Net, C#, MSSQL, and .NET MVC