Our client is a global foundation and first donor advised fund to be built from the ground up. As a foundation with affiliate offices around the world, they professionally manage and deploy charitable giving to all corners of the world.
• Directly reports to the VP of Technology.
• Primary function is to triage new tickets and drive resolution of all unresolved tickets.
• Close collaboration with Product Management and Engineering to ensure unresolved issues are addressed in sprints
• Verify the reported issues by reproducing them and documenting the steps with as much detail needed by engineering.
• Communicate with customers when tickets are resolved or closed, including using Zoom or other technologies.
• Create and maintain a knowledgebase for all applications.
• Maintain reporting and analytics components of ticketing system
• Advocate for hot fixes when necessary
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
• 3+ years of production support analyst experience in a work environment
• 4+ years of experience using enterprise ticketing systems like Zendesk, Freshdesk, Salesforce, ServiceNow etc.
• Experience with Scrum/Agile methodologies and release process
• Experience with Jira or equivalent tool
• Experience with Confluence or equivalent tool
• Extensive experience working closely with Developers and QA
• Ability to create and maintain ticket productivity reports