See more job openings in Banking
A leading European Bank.
- Plan and execute the go-to-market strategy and launch campaigns
- Develop value proposition, messaging frameworks and positioning for local markets across business and consumer products
- Coordinate and manage cross-functional collaboration with Product Owners, U/X, Customer intelligence, PR and Channel Marketing to help deliver a seamless customer experience that is surprisingly personal, refreshingly smart, and remarkably easy.
- Monitors, analyses and evaluates market trends, customer behavior, competitor activity to identify growth and retention levers
- Work with partner agencies to develop creative assets for product marketing
- Lead market assessment, quantitative analysis, qualitative feedback, and represent the voice of the market internally with Product Owners and other stakeholders, with a focus on delivering the best value proposition that matches market opportunities.
- Identify significant long-term opportunities based on research, analysis and a strategic view of the direction of the market
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Be responsible for developing and supporting strategic and tactical marketing campaigns to drive usage and upsell for customers to be multiple product users/ primary customer.
- Work closely with product owners/ UX team on improving customer experience improvements for new features or product improvements
- Bachelor Degree with at least 5 years’ experience in consumer marketing and preferably with experience in app based/mobile consumer products.
- You must have proven success at launching new products/ full integrated marketing campaigns that has led to commercial success.
- Highly analytical with technical knowledge in mobile apps marketing and digital marketing
- Strong communication skills, comfortable presenting strategy and results to stakeholders
- Project management experience in launch campaigns with clear process and proven results
- You need to be a data-driven marketer and a self-starter who understands how to uncover and act on consumer insights
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work well with multiple cross functional teams and an international team environment
Until June 2020