See more job openings in Others
Client is the country’s leading provider of certification, testing, verification and inspection. Client provides a wide range of solutions to every sector, including services for mining, oil, gas and chemicals, and consumer goods. Client also offer systems and services certification for various industries, and commercial and non-commercial institutions.
• To provide leadership in negotiating leveraged agreements for categories which cross affiliate/business boundaries. The role is focused on leading change in order to establish the best sourcing and transactional processes, delivering the lowest total cost of acquisition for materials and services.
• Heading the procurement function for PAN India based locations for overall Item categories (Project; Capex – Lab Equipment’s; Lab Equipment – Repairs & Maintenance; AMC/CAMC; Spares & Consumables; Calibration; Chemicals, Building Maintenance Capex; Sub-con; Office supplies; IT capex; IT accessories; etc.)
• University Degree/MBA in Purchasing & Finance or equivalent
• Overall experience of 15 – 20 years in heading Procurement function.
• Experience of managing a team and liaising with subsidiaries/corporate businesses/functions
• Experience in import & export and knowledge of statutory & procedural requirements.
• Good Exposure on ERP (SAP / Oracle Platform)