See more job openings in Information Technology
Client is the world’s leading global provider of transportation and logistics solutions. The company supports industry and trade in the global exchange of goods through land transport worldwide air and ocean freight, contract logistics and supply chain management.
Will be part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
• With a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Human Resource, Financial Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems or any related field or any related field.
• Post Graduate Diploma/ Master’s Degree/ Professional Certification preferred.
• Preferably a Certified Lean & Six Sigma Green Belt (Certified) / Black Belt (Trained or Certified)
• Preferably 5 years of relevant experience in a multi-national organization (BPO Setting preferred)
• Preferable 2 years of experience in leading projects, mentoring and leading teams
• Excellent project and change management skills and prior experience of working in multinational teams across various business areas, with strong emphasis on achieving specified KPIs and delivering deadlines (data driven)
• Lead experience in various operational functions in the industry (Training, Quality, Workforce, Operations)
• Strong background on process improvement applying technology (example: (MS Office, Visual Basic NET, MS Access, VBA, Sharepoint development, RPA).
• Effective analytical & problem-solving skills; ability to understand complex environments
• Demonstrate excellent communication skills & interpersonal skills
• Strong Influencing and consultative skills
• Good knowledge of Six Sigma concepts and all tools included therein
• Good knowledge of the accounting procedures
• Good knowledge of internal control, SAP ERP System
• Good technical knowledge of MS office , MS Visio and Minitab
• Awareness in ISO Process Audit
• Enthusiasm and commitment to delivering quality results to tight deadlines
• Ability to work in a challenging environment with a tight deadline
• Strong and strategic business understanding and an excellent ability to understand and manage complex situations in a fast paced environment