Recognized as one of the largest multinational pharmaceutical companies, and part of the top 10 global companies known for cardiovascular portfolio.
The Storage Engineer is responsible for the operational excellence of the Storage services in the company worldwide. As member of the Datacenter Services APAC team, he/she is expected to work closely with other IT team, including the Managed Service team, to ensure Operational stability and actively participating in the design and implementation of highly available and scalable storage platform.
Tasks & responsibilities:
• Ensuring operational stability
• Support the System Lead with architectural design and maintenance of Next Generation storage, including cloud-based storage, block storage, object storage, file storage.
• Develop tooling to automate existing processes
• Technical expertise to support complex Storage, including NAS and SAN.
• Experience with Cloud-based storage such as NetApp CVO/CVS and AWS S3 / Azure storage.
• Experience in implementing distributed compute, storage, software-defined storage.
• Experience with VMware, Red Hat Linux, and Windows environment.
• Experience with Disaster recovery related to storage systems and data recovery techniques.
• Experience with Container and Cloud technologies
• Familiar with CI/CD processes and DevOps framework. Mandatory Skills:
• Experience working in large, complex, enterprise data center environments
• 3-5 years of hands-on administration experience with NetApp and 3PAR storage
• Modern Automation skills and Know-How (Ansible, Puppet, Terraform)
• Scripting/programming language such as Shell, Perl, Python, Powershell etc.
• ITIL Knowledge
• Strong customer and service orientation
• Be able to work in a global diverse environment
• Team oriented
• Fluent English in written and verbal