Our client is the #1 animal health company in the Philippines.
• Based on the current e-commerce & digital assessment, establish online channel, oversee online marketing efforts & customer strategy in collaboration with Global PHC team, followed by actionable robust implementation plan.
• Support business collaboration with the E-Commerce enabler to manage the E-Commerce business (Lazada, Shopee, etc.)
• Conduct online marketing efforts and create articles and contents for clients. Develop and improve BIAHPI’s digital marketing strategy. Develop and maintain online presence and brand recognition online and landing pages focused and aligned to brand plan and retailer strategy, to achieve annual growth target.
• In strong collaboration with ROPU, build BIAHPI PHC brands in digital channel and continuously lead category growth.
• Develop and manage the online shopper journey and ensure insights are fed into brand teams. Advise brand teams on traffic driving activity associated with branded online presence, ensure alignment with local digital brand promotion plans.
• Self-Digital Capabilities: building Pet digital capability to enable to drive high performance in your respective markets
• Monitor major competitor online activities and keep relevant company management aware (platform developments, online pricing, promotion, digital marketing activities). Celebrates and shares best practices/key learnings with relevant stakeholders.
• Minimum bachelor degree.
• 2+ yrs experience in E-commerce (including transformation, change management and execution) required
• 2+ yrs Customer management experience (preferred)
• Strong written & verbal communication skills along with excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrates ability to develop stakeholder relationships.
• Demonstrates strategic thinking, initiative, creativity and proven track record for innovation.