See more job openings in Others
A leading Construction Company in the Real Estate Sector.
- In charge of equipment management and maintenance operations. Oversee, manage and direct all maintenance procedures
- Schedules and prioritizes equipment repairs and maintenance.
- Oversees multiple maintenance mechanics, establishes productivity goals and tracks progress of work.
- Assess current maintenance work processes, to optimize efficiency
- Supervises maintenance functions and repair of equipment
- Establishes service schedules on equipment for warranty compliance.
- Establishes productivity expectations and tracks the production and activity of the mechanic and maintenance workforce.
- Enforce all health and safety rules and regulations. Ensure that the function operates in accordance with any health, safety and environmental policies and procedures.”
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), relevant Mechanical Engineering degree is preferred
- At least 15 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Equipment Operations and Preventive/Repair Maintenance
- Extensive experience with significant proven man management experience *Background in Heavy Equipments,
- Planning and Control and Managing people and Construction Operations (important)
- Full knowledge in preventive maintenance.
- Must be a Professional Mechanical Engineer (NON-NEGOTIABLE)
January to March 2019