See more job openings in Banking
One of the top multinational banks in the country.
• The role is a client facing role managing the bank’s highest value clients where professionalism, client focus and a broad understanding of the fundamentals of financial planning are critical to the success of the business.
• The role holder has a responsibility to acquire and retain a portfolio of Premier clients, working with the broader branch and direct teams to ensure achievement of the business performance measures and plan.
• Maximize profit and achievement of the growth of Premier clients portfolio
• Take ownership over the profitability of personal Premier portfolio.
• Maintain an awareness of relevant products and services available from Group sources and elsewhere in order to provide the best solutions for clients and maximize revenues for Global Wealth and the Group
• Work as part of an integrated branch management team to ensure, standards and are met and operating models delivered.
• Minimum of three years proven and progressive financial services and/or retail sales experience or equivalent.
• Evidence of strong sales results in insurance and investment products.
• Relationship management experience with high net worth clients.
• Strong technical skills in wealth management.
• Strong communication, client focus and influencing skills.
• Strong sales orientation, networking and portfolio management skills.
• Sound knowledge of financial services products and services and the client relationship management system.
• Understanding of business banking client segment and products and services.
• Local regulatory & license requirements – job holder should possess valid licenses with accreditation on wealth management and qualification as required by country.
• Clear view on how to work with Compliance, Credit & Risk and Internal Control to ensure a balanced risk operating environment.
• Able to communicate well in English and local languages.
Until August 2019