Send job applications online or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Call us (0917) 814 6260.
Our client is a multinational oil and gas company.
• Responsible to run a daily payment proposal using appropriate payment methods for vendors, employees and customers
• Processing of urgent payments as needed
• Creating manual payments thru bank portal and Themis
• Responsible for clearing manual payments in SAP
• Provide remittance details as requested by the affiliate/s
• Perform second level review and validation of payment runs
• Handling queries from assigned countries that should be responded immediately to avoid escalations.
• Provides documents and/or reports required for audits.
• Assist in the timely resolution of escalated tickets
• Checks and validates quality and accuracy of information provided by affiliates for transaction processing
• Ensures controls are maintained within the Accounting operating environment in compliance with SLA
• Provide various payment and management reports as required by the affiliate/s and/or management team
• Provide back-up support in payment processing as needed in the team
• Has at least 3 to 5 years of work experience in a Finance and Accounting role, prior experience in a Shared Service environment or experience in Oil, Gas and Energy industries is an advantage
• Bachelor Degree in Accounting; CPA is an advantage.
• Skills: Proficient in SAP; Demonstrable deep knowledge in assigned functional scope
• Competencies: Very strong organizational and communication skills, ability to convince various stakeholders, detail and results oriented with an analytical mindset with strong problem solving and interpersonal skills