Our client is one of the six banks awarded the fully-digital license by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) last 2021.
· Reversals and refunds manual handling
· Transaction processing oversight
· Exception handling
· Chargebacks & dispute management
· Automated Clearing House (ACH)
Key Responsibilities and deliverables:
· Ad-hoc handling of transactions requiring reversals and refunds
· Mostly straight-through processing, flagged cases handled in Exception Handling
· Check flagged as exception transactions (manual processed, over limit, highlighted by TM, etc.) and confirm if transactions should be processed
· Work closely with customer support team to log and handle disputes e.g. transactions not recognized by customers
· In depth knowledge of all relevant banking and regulatory rules and policies related to payment operations, as well as expertise in electronic payment processing including current industry processing models and future industry strategies.
· An understanding of local trends in electronic payments including International Remittances, ACH and disruptive payment landscape.
· Analytical mindset and capability to report on KPIs and SLAs, and create process improvements to drive results
· 3-4 years of working experience in bank, remittance or payments companies
· Bachelor’s Degree