Our client is a global digital advertising company.
- The role supports and enables local “last mile” marketing execution through centralised marketing services and provides expertise in marketing tools, engines and campaigns. They provide end-to-end planning, execution and analysis services, with tangible positive results for key performance indicators. They also ensure that campaigns are running seamlessly across different systems and tools, so they provide a great experience for our customers and partners.
Your core day-to-day responsibilities include:
Service Management: Overall accountability for campaign deliverables and is the single point of contact for our clients Field Service.
Hiring & People Management: Responsible for all US marketing service desk employees including retention, training & development
Service Deployment & Readiness: Drives service quality, consistency & innovation through leading practice sharing and overall participation and cooperation in the marketing services community
Business Development: Supports our client’s Field Services to promote opportunities with their stakeholders and engages in the US CMO to promote this service to all internal and external stakeholders
- Proven skills in written and verbal communications
- Intermediate to advanced project management strategies and tools
- Basic business, systems, and process analysis
- Demonstrated understanding of marketing communications vehicles, tools and execution, both online and offline
- Ability to articulate and evangelize services with stakeholders
- Relationship management, collaboration and conflict resolution skills