Our client a global digital advertising agency.
- Team Management: Oversees the function with a team of analysts. Briefs the data team on Corp initiatives and leads onboarding of new team members. Leads a weekly functional community call with the Service Desk community to provide training and share practices.
- Stakeholder Engagement: Engage with functional stakeholders to set expectation on service delivery. Provides functional consultative support and recommendations with Area Leads on campaigns.
- Global Community Engagement: Engages with leads across regions to share workload, best practices and learnings. Participates in functional community calls.
- Best Practice Engagement: Curate and showcase Area insights and best practice and collaborates with peer from other markets to capture global best practices.
- Deep understanding of analytics, latest trends and related toolsets
- Proven skills in written and verbal communications
- Basic business, systems, and process analysis
- Ability to articulate and evangelize services with stakeholders
- Relationship management, collaboration and conflict resolution skills
- University degree
- 5-10 years of solid Data & Insight experience at a major brand
- People/team management experience required.