Our client is a BPO company and one of the most trusted providers of contact center outsourcing services.
The Technology Administrator will be responsible for maintaining and supporting all Server-side Enterprise applications, including but not limited to, HRMS and Financials, SharePoint, UC4, ASP.NET web/application servers, Op Data file server administration and support, and code migration responsibilities among other duties needed. This position requires that the Technology Administrator has an adequate understanding, of servers, in particular Windows based servers and the applications requiring support that run on them.
- Must have at least 4 years of experience in a Windows server environment.
- Familiarity with supporting and troubleshooting Windows server and server based applications.
- Strong analytical and testing skills needed
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Familiar with SharePoint 2010, 2013 administration and light development
- Familiar with upgrading applications and servers
- Prior experience developing with .NET or VB is a plus but not required
- Must be willing to work after hours and weekends if needed (will have VPN access to work from home after hours when needed)
- Experience with PeopleSoft Workflow and notification processes is a plus
- Experience supporting PeopleSoft 8.x to 9.2 is a huge plus
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Must have a basic understanding of Accounting practices, HR and Payroll processes
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, IT or related field is preferred.