Our client is a technology driven business solutions provider for the fulfillment and logistics needs of enterprises in the Philippines.
- Data Engineering Manager is responsible for providing data solutions to analytical and operational problems by transforming data, automating data ingestion, and setting up the data warehouse and data lake to provide the single source of truth to provide guidance on the stakeholder / business decisions. Responsible for making sure that data used by analysts for business stakeholders are relevant and actionable. The role is active in mentoring junior members of the team and stakeholders to ensure success and efficiency. The role is also proactive in designing the data and analytics strategy to make sure it is actionable and aligned in the business operations and strategic plans.
- Key Responsibilities:
- Maintain efficient data infrastructure including data warehouse and data lake implementation
- Data warehouse should be able to process all ETLs with minimum downtime.
- Data lake should be able ingest relevant data without impacting data source performanc
- Ingest relevant data from internal and external source
- Create data solutions such as data integrations and automated jobs
- Create streamlined jobs to speed up data processing and optimize data pipeline