See more job openings in Others
A Center of Execution for a leading global advertising firm.
• Carefully follow content management processes and workflows.
• Publishing of content and data as prescribed.
• Manages assigned tasks to completion within scheduled timeline and performance parameters.
• Works in multiple projects and adapts to changing priorities.
• Participates in regular project meetings.
• Works collaboratively with assigned team and the rest of the areas involved in the project.
• Works under supervision.
• Demonstrates initiative and good judgment.
• 1-2 years experience in an agency environment
• Experience with the principles, practices and procedures of content entry and the ability to apply knowledge and skills to a range of professional assignments.
• Experience with mobile device usage in a software development environment.
• Ability to analyse extensive data, identify discrepancies and inconsistencies and recommend corrective actions.
• Strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
• Ability to entry content and document efficient content solutions to meet customer needs.
• Ability to adapt execution during product line content entry.
• Ability to adapt to changing priorities.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
January to March 2020