Our client is a Global Business Services Center of a mining company..
- Liaises with customers, team members, service providers and commercial staff as necessary regarding contract execution, loading, coordinates Accounts Receivables/Payables and transportation of materials.
- Cultivates positive relationships through effective communication and provides constructive feedback to peers on a regular basis.
- Planning and prioritizing your own work, identifying priorities and timeframes focusing effort on the things that matter most and create value
- Consistently look for opportunities for improvement and streamline the contracting process. Engages in cross commodity / cross functional working groups to support functional excellence, governance, general improvement initiatives. Contributes and/or leads productivity improvement projects.
- Have a clear understanding of governance controls (including external regulations) applicable to the contracting process and executes the controls diligently. Proposes alternative controls and/or simplification opportunities when governance/compliance frameworks seems ineffective. Identify and confidently escalate risk control deficiencies which factor in applicable regulations, laws and policies.
- Understand the value of key commercial terms and provide advice to as required. Understand the commercial strategy and can connect elements of the strategy with clauses in the
standard contract, identify and proposes opportunities to improve tactical delivery of the strategy in contracts and contribute feedback to the Sales Operations/Planning teams.
- Construct and deliver clear messages by adapting the level of detail and style for different audiences and situations. You’re approachable, tactful, genuinely caring and considerate of others, building and maintaining relationships.
- Accurate and timely processing of Marketing requests for all commodities. Core Marketing process including, Billing document creation and cancellation, Laytime creation, Material
movement ticketing and analysis updates, Shipping document creation and maintenance, SAP updates to nomination, sales orders, contracts and delivery legs, Interpretation, conversion and capture of sales contracts.
- Relevant working experience in either supply chain management, sales distribution, order fulfilment or letter of credit presentation
- Have a basic understanding of international trade, freight, distribution, contract law, incoterms and trade financial instruments like letters of credit
- Demonstrate the ability to maintain stakeholder relationships, work with and influence a range of cross functional stakeholders
- Possess good communication and negotiation skills, both
written and verbal.
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, SAP or similar ERP
supply chain systems
- Possess good working knowledge of process improvement
- Language: Fluent in korean and english, both verbal and
Apply until February 2024