- Ensures financial closing activities of assigned Business Units are completed on a consistent, accurate, timely basis and in accordance with work instructions and month end closing checklist.
- Supports and responds accurately and timely to queries from BU stakeholders.
- Prepares journal entries accurately for month end closing on
a timely basis. Ensures the journals are supported by adequate
documentation and retained in an orderly manner in server.
- Performs analytical review of P&L and balance sheet to
identify potential threats to financials, propose journal entries to
ensure completeness of transactions based on the analysis carried
- Involves in Transfer Pricing, Intercompany and vendors
activities, PO processing
- Prepares balance sheet reconciliation, investigate
unreconciled or long aged items on a timely basis. Highlight any
irregularities to Country / Regional Finance stakeholders and work
with them to resolve / clear long aged items
- Prepares monthly / quarterly financial reporting to support
management review and analysis
- Ensures internal controls and process improvement are in
place within own scope of work
- Ensures compliance of statutory and legal requirements and
liaise with auditors, tax agent and company secretary as necessary
- Undertakes any accounting & reporting requirements and ad-
hoc duties / projects (including backup team member’s daily tasks during short period of absence) as assigned from time to time.
- With at least 1 year of experience in RTR/GL process
- With experience working in BPO/SSC
- Open with hybrid set-up
- Open to any shifts