Our client is a coal-fired power plant registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
- This is a Full-time, on-site role located in Mariveles Bataan for an Associate Vice President for Supply Chain Management. The Associate Vice President for Supply Chain Management will be responsible for overseeing the entire supply chain process to ensure the smooth operation of the company’s supply chain. This will also be responsible for developing and implementing strategies to optimize the supply chain, reduce costs, and improve efficiency, as well as managing the procurement teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, or related field; MBA preferred
- At least 10 years of experience in supply chain management, with a minimum of 5 years in a leadership role
- Demonstrated proficiency in supply chain management, procurement, logistics, and inventory management
- Experience in developing and implementing supply chain strategies, and driving efficiency and cost reduction initiatives
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to manage and develop teams
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in the energy industry