Our client is the leading infrastructure company in the Philippines.
- Conduct risk assessments to identify potential areas of concern within the infrastructure projects or investments.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of internal controls to mitigate identified risks.
- Develop and implement audit plans, considering the unique aspects of infrastructure projects.
- Execute audits to assess compliance with relevant regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Review financial statements, contracts, and other relevant documentation.
- Provide recommendations for process improvements to enhance efficiency, effectiveness, and compliance.
- Collaborate with project teams and departments to implement recommended changes.
- Stay current with industry regulations and ensure that infrastructure projects adhere to relevant compliance requirements.
- Conduct regular audits to verify compliance with internal policies and external regulations.
- Prepare comprehensive audit reports detailing findings, recommendations, and action plans.
- Present findings to management, highlighting areas of strength and areas requiring improvement.
- Interact with internal stakeholders, project managers, and external auditors to gather information and address audit-related queries.
- Provide guidance on best practices and compliance measures.
- Investigate any suspicions of fraud or financial irregularities within the infrastructure projects.
- Implement measures to prevent and detect fraudulent activities.
- Establish continuous monitoring processes to track key risk indicators and ensure ongoing compliance.
- Keep abreast of industry trends and best practices.
- Conduct training sessions for project teams to enhance awareness of audit and compliance processes.
- Ensure that employees understand their roles in maintaining effective internal controls.
- Maintain accurate and organized documentation of audit processes, findings, and recommendations.
- Ensure that all audit-related documentation complies with internal and external standards.
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Must have at least 2 to 3 years of relevant experience in internal or external auditing, preferably within the infrastructure, investment, or financial services industry.
- Familiarity with audit methodologies, risk management, and compliance standards.
- Strong understanding of financial concepts, accounting principles, and financial analysis.
- Knowledge of relevant industry regulations and compliance requirements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to convey audit findings, recommendations, and reports clearly and effectively.