One of the country’s fully-digital bank.
• Help create and maintain microservices in an effort to scale our capabilities
• Create and maintain reusable code that adheres to design patterns using NodeJS
• Engage daily with product owners to identify requirements and specifications
• Develop Rest API using NodeJS based on API specification/OpenAPI Specification
Writes/Creates Unit Tests
• 5 + years of professional experience
• Strong server side development experience using NodeJS
• Experience/Working Knowledge of ExpressJS(knowledge with the Serverless framework is a plus)
• Good understanding of development best practices and design patterns
• Familiarity/experience writing unit tests(Background in Test Driven Development is a plus)
• Knowledge in different AWS services such as K8, S3, SQS, SNS, Lambda, DynamoDB is a
• Experience working with distributed systems is plus
• Experience working with Relational Database management specifically Postgresql
• Experience with implementing and working with Event Driven Architecture.
• Messaging experience with technologies like Kafka, Active MQ, RabbitMQ, or similar is a
must. Kafka is preferred.
• Hands on experience using Git is required
• Previous experience working within an Agile/Scrum environment
• API Gateway experience with technologies like IBM API Connect, WSO2 API Gateway.
Experience with WSO2 API Gateway is a plus