See more job openings in Information Technology
The company is a leading humanitarian global organization. We deliver lasting change to some of the world’s poorest communities and place special focus on working alongside poor women because, equipped with the proper resources, women have the power to help whole families and entire communities escape poverty.
• The PowerApps Developer will be a subject matter expert with great Microsoft technology and project delivery experience. The PowerApps developer will be a key member the Digital Team to ensure the successful implementation of Power Platform solutions for the organization. They will provide guidance, expertise, and internal consulting services on PowerApps, Flow and Power BI projects. They will participate in the analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of enterprise-scale information portal and knowledge management system.
• 3+ years of experience creating and configuring SharePoint intake workflow applications
• At least 1 year of development experience on Power Platform: PowerApps, Flow, and Power BI
• 2+ years of Power Platform experience desirable
• Experience developing modern apps for SharePoint Online
• Experience with SharePoint Designer, InfoPath, Web Parts, SQL and workflow creation