Work with one of the World’s Most Admired Companies in 2020 as a medical coder. Apply online now.
Our client is named in the Fortune 2020 List as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies. It operates 65 acute care and specialty hospitals plus approximately 500 healthcare facilities in the US. Its other main businesses include operations of the largest ambulatory platform in the US and patient financial services.
They have recently established their Global Business Center in Manila to consolidate many activities in finance, marketing, procurement, and others.
• Reviews, audit and analyzes charts
• Compares the charges for accuracy based on the medical record
• Checks the charges against billing edits flagged by the system
• Reviews observation admission records for accuracy of codes used, based on details found in the documentation (observation admit and discharge times, injection/infusion start and stop times etc)
• Bachelor’s Degree in clinical field (e.g nursing, PT, OT)
• 3 years clinical experience from Healthcare BPO
• General understanding of charge capture/coding concepts such as CPT coding, modifiers, UB revenue codes
• Billing or coding experience from Healthcare BPO