See more job openings in HR and Administration
A Chinese multinational banking company.
• To develop market and maintain the relationship with corporate clients;
• To introduce and promote appropriate financial products or services to corporate clients;
• To be responsible for providing daily service and contact with target clients;
• To design financial service program to customers and to coordinate other departments to ensure good service;
• To understand client’s business /industry, its evolution and challenges by conducting investigations and data collection of clients;
• To prepare client’s due diligence report and to analyse and make judgment based on the data;
• To conduct financial analysis and credit assessment on target customers; and to compose investigation and assessment reports;
• Responsible for post-loan management periodically with inspection on clients’ business operation and cash flows.
• Bachelor degree or above, majoring in business administration, accounting, economy or finance; (Other majors are acceptable with an outstanding GPA)
• Graduated in 2019 or graduated within 3years with at least 1 year banking experience.
• Strong analytical skills;
• Good communication and interpersonal skills;
• Fast learner;
• Responsibility, resilience and accountability are required;
• Proficient written and spoken English. Fluent Mandarin is preferred.
Executive search and selection until October 2019