A global leader in generic pharmaceuticals and biosimilars.
As a Senior Manager – Marketing (Lead), you will lead the marketing team as a people manager and manage an efficient and high-quality team that promotes synergy and best practice sharing among resources as well as drive collaboration with Country Organizations in managing high standards of communication and delivering best in class services.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Planning & management; Gather requirements to develop detailed Project plans and Project estimations to task level. Proactively assist the Business to identify upcoming conflicts and resource gaps. Develop and coordinate project plans across the design, development and production stages of a project to support the successful delivery within set KPI’s.
• Serve as interface with the global and local Brand teams on Project Planning and delivery management. Lead and deliver projects for Regional and global teams, ensuring adherence to timelines and quality objectives.
• Ensure delivery of efficient and high-quality deliverables. Provide effective and timely responses to ad hoc requests.
• Provide guidance on training requirements in relation to Commercial processes. Take initiative to drive standardization of reports across brands
• Explore, develop, implement and evaluate digital innovation solutions that address customer needs. Co-create with key stakeholders to build partnerships & collaborations and lead the delivery of multiple projects across a variety of creative and marketing channels, including print and digital media.
• Work in collaboration with brand teams technical teams & all functions to maximize value.
• Provide consultancy, advice and assistance on strategy for commercialization of products, and influence marketing/Marketing Sales Operation team on decision making on Sales Force resource allocation in most optimal ways, through delivery of proven analytics-based projects.
• Provide analytics support to Novartis internal customers
What you’ll bring to the role:
• Degree in Life Sciences, Business or Marketing
• Marketing leadership role and people manager experience to at least 4 Product Managers
• Expertise in Growing a Business, Commercial Forecasting, Brand Management, Brand Strategy & Planning Brand, Vision & Value Proposition, Creation of Brand Messaging, Go-To-Market Models, Business case management
• Able to understand changing dynamics of Pharmaceutical industry
• Proficient and fluent in English (spoken and written), with good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Digital & Technology Savvy
Until June 2022