Our client is a Global Foundation and the first donor advised fund to be built from the ground up to be truly global.
- Develop an overarching marketing and sales strategy for the company (“Marketing Strategy”) in cooperation with other senior executives. The outcome is that the company has a sound plan for sustained and accelerated growth in market share, products/services that fit the market, and a pipeline of innovation.
- Build a talented team of marketing professionals and drive effective coordination with other teams. The outcome is that there is adequate capacity to execute the Marketing Strategy and to ensure the smooth delivery of marketing initiatives.
- Build brand identity and awareness globally across languages in line with the Marketing Strategy, including a strong brand image, strong supporting collateral, strong channel support, and innovative ideas to promote company’s Global and its global network. The outcome is a respected brand identity, high brand awareness, and clear communication of products/services that supports and enhances the execution of the Marketing Strategy.
- Design, plan, and execute effective marketing campaigns in line with the Marketing Strategy and determine metrics to measure campaign effectiveness. The outcome is resource allocation that is measurable and objective resulting in high ROI, lead generation, and growth.
- Be able to execute the Marketing Strategy in the context of collaborating with other noncontrolled organizations, most notable Network Members and Collaborative Partners. The outcome is that our Network Members and Partners successfully participate in marketing and sales activities
- Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field (MBA preferred)
- Prior experience in a similar role, such as Chief Marketing Officer, VP Marketing, Director of Marketing, Brand Manager
- Experience in a multi-national corporation or international nonprofit preferred
- Experience in a top caliber advertising agency or other consulting practice preferred.
- Solid knowledge of marketing, including brand marketing, PR, content management, digital marketing, B2B, B2C, and performance marketing
- Strategic thinker and problem solver with the ability to be hands-on.