Our client is the leading French group with an international presence in the Mobility and Records Management industries. They are a key role player in the mobility of executives, diplomats, members of international organizations and from the private sector.
The Business Development Head’s responsibilities include discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction. Ultimately, he/she will help the company meet and surpass business expectations and contribute to the company’s rapid and sustainable growth. Duties will include:
· Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and social media. Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
· Set up meetings with potential clients and assess their wishes and concerns.
· Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on our services.
· Negotiate/close contracts, handle complaints or objections, maintain relationships with clients, and maintain client records.
· Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial date for management reporting.
· You will represent the company at various business development events, always keeping a finger on the pulse of the industry and competitor developments and trends, to ensure that the company can stay ahead of the curve.
· Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams, collaborate with team members to achieve better results, and working towards achieving monthly/quarterly/annual sales targets
· People Management Experience
· Experience in B2B Contract Logistics – Preferably in mobility, relocation and records management.