Looking for Magento developer jobs in the Philippines? This might be the right developer job for you. Email your resume to email@example.com.
Check all the other job openings in Information Technology
Our client is a leading global digital marketing agency.
The Client is building a new Centre of Execution (COEx) in Manila. The COEx is a core component of Client’s global capability and a key benefit to their global clients – providing a standardized offering, consistent high level of delivery, and a competitive advantage vs. legacy operating structures.
About the Role
Backend Magento Developers with minimum 3 years’ work experience will join the Tech & Support Team. The goal of this team is to provide high-performance, high-availability applications to both internal and external clients. This department maintains and enhances existing web applications as well as providing cloud-computing expertise to a wide range of enterprise clients.
• Quickly understand functional and technical requirements of multiple web-based applications, as they perform maintenance and enhancement activities
• Application deployment, release management and patching.
• Assist with creating, reviewing, and updating web application configuration and run documentation.
• Client Support. Backend Magento Developers interact with both internal project teams and external clients throughout Europe and North America.
• Write great code! Independently determine the best approach to solving complex business problems with technology
• 3-5 years Application design & development experience
• Experience with Magento 2
• Knowledge of MVC architecture
• E-commerce or similar web experience is strongly preferred