See more job openings in Finance and Accounting
Leading fast-food chain in the Philippines
• Spearhead the analysis of cost driving factor in existing operation per assigned Brand
• Heads weekly / monthly audit compliance on the process of the Logistics operation against the Company’s and Departments policies and guidelines. Review reports submitted by staff for discussion with Logistics Operation team.
• Reviews and analyze monthly cost and submits monthly spend per assigned Brand
• Conducts on the spot checking of inventory.
• Leads the Quarterly cycle count in all sites. Reviews and endorse final execution of inventory adjustments and charges against service providers.
• Must be a CPA
• Willing to work in Bicutan
• Has experience in financial planning preferably in the area of Supply Chain/Logistics
• With very good interpersonal skills and highly analytical and collaborative
June 06 – February 28, 2019