Our search client is the first donor advised fund to be built from the ground up to be truly global. As a foundation with affiliate offices around the world, they professionally manage and deploy charitable giving to all corners of the world.
- Directly reports to the VP of Technology.
- The Lead Software Engineer’s primary function is to develop the applications and be a mentor and leader to the development team.
- This position proactively improves application performance, consistently enhances the user interface experience, and provides compliance to existing internal design, coding, and documentation standards.
- Ensure the consistent and proper use of Jira, Confluence, Slack and other tools so the team is efficient, optimized and effectively communicating.
- Technical accountability for application stability and performance, including being on call in case of system outage.
- Pray and develop spiritually, and lead to team spiritually.
- Experience in Architecture, Performance tuning and complex troubleshooting.
- Strong analytical ability.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and accuracy.
- Demonstrated analytical, technical, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- High level sense of ownership and accountability.
- Fast learner and a continuously learner.
- Recruiting, teaching, and training skills for team growth.
- Ability to work well both in a team setting and independently.
- Demonstrated initiative in mastering new technical areas quickly.
- Ability to effectively handle multiple projects simultaneously in a deadline-driven environment